Working With a PDF Document
Opening a PDF Document
- If you already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, select pdf to open the
report in your current browser window. pdf provides the best printable
- If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download the
program for free. Versions are available for Windows, Mac, and Unix.
- If there is not a pdf link, select the html link. This action will
open the report in your current browser window. It may not print
according to format.
Saving a PDF Document
- Click on the right mouse button (or hold down the mouse button if
you are using a Mac).
- Select Save File As or Save Link As.
- Choose a location on your computer and save the file to it.
All documents are available to download (you must have Acrobat®
Reader installed to download files). Download
Adobe Acrobat® Reader